The Property Investor Show is now in its 20th year and has historically brought together thousands of current and would-be property investors with up to one hundred property sector experts and exhibitors.
This year it returns on 1st and 2nd April at London’s Excel Centre and is set to be bigger and better attended than ever.
The event had a near two year absence during the covid pandemic and was re-launched on a smaller scale in October 2021 – and still attracted over 90 exhibitors and 4000 attendees despite some restrictions prevailing.
This April over two days, visitors can participate in 65 free seminar and panel sessions hosted by and including the biggest names in UK property, property finance and taxation, legal, housebuilding, Proptech and landlord and tenancy services.
Names appearing include:
- Paul Shamplina of Landlord Action and Channel 5’s Nightmare Tenants, Slum Landlords
- Richard Blanco, Landlord and Property Expert and star of House Hunters International
- Vanessa Warwick of Property Tribes
- Ben Beadle, CEO of the NRLA
- Richard Bowser of Property Investor News
- Ranjan Bhattacharya of Succeed in Property
- John Howard, Property Developer and host of Property Elevator, the ‘Dragons’ Den’ style show on Property.tv
- Russell Quirk, Property and PR Expert for TV and radio
Panel Sessions include:
- The State of the UK Property Market
- Is It Possible To Buy Property Below Market Value?
- Should Landlords Become Developers
- Why Your Next Buy-to-Let Should Be Through A Limited Company
- The Get Rich Slow Plan
- How To Get Started In Property Development
- How To Acquire Property Using None Of Your Own Money
- Leasehold Reforms – What’s Next?
New sponsors, reinforcing the uplift in interest in property investment generally, include GetGround, Solomon Investment Partners and Medland Spain.
Mike Doyle, Property Investor Show Director says:
“With Covid restrictions behind us now we expect the 2022 Property Investor Shows to be busier than ever as the premier event in the property calendar once more. This is especially true given the way that the property market has performed in the last two years and with buyer demand and price growth at record levels’.
The Property Investor Show event provides the opportunity for current and prospective property investors to research the entire property investment journey from sourcing to funding, the legal process, taxation and the new technology that now assists landlords in making their portfolios work ever more efficiently. It’s the ‘go to’ show of the year for anyone in real estate”.
For full details of the show and to register to attend free of charge see here